#33 Life.

Wow the whole world knows what I did.
Oh-em-gee, don't think I'm able to handle such spotlight but thanks anyway ;)
Finally figured out that what I thought was the right thing to do turned out to be totally wrong (to some people).
I'll make you happy.
I'll fuck off from your life.
Scratch that last.
Your lives.

Life after SPM .. sucks (so far).
First date with dear, faris and lil' brother, ikhwan tomorrow.
And another date next week.
With .. gay partner, RJ, encik shah and friend.
Should be awesome, expecting so many things :D

When you have too much time to kill, sometimes it drives you crazy.
Thought of writing another novel but .. the ideas wouldn't come to me.
Well what do I expect, haven't written anything for about a year now.
Novel-writing is definitely out of my things-to-do list.
Have moved on to do something that I (used to) enjoy a few years back.
Not actually an art-person but I was quite good at it.
So I started drawing a potrait this morning (after a few tiring hours searching for the perfect photo).
Will be posting up my artwork here, as soon as I finish it, should take more or less about 8 hours (you will know why later) =.=

I did make money out of this drawing thingy when I was in form 3.
I drew Jessica Simpson (teacher gave me 18/20) for myself, Emma Watson for Zahirah (18/20), Alicia Keys for Imany (19.5/20) and another one .. can't remember who, for gay partner (I think it was 18/20).
30bucks per piece ;)
People needed good marks for Arts at that time, they would do anything.
And I needed cash, bhahahaaaa.

K byebye, needah-brrrreakk.
Yes, a break.
From all these things that make me sick.

0 comments: