#42 Tak Payah Susah2 Baca.

You.
Malas nak cakap banyak lah, you know what you did. I tried to be nice and everything but it's just not enough for you. Malas lah you. I tak nak kacau you dah. I know I said that a few times..but I mean it now. I'm tired trying to maintain our friendship. Are we even friends by the way? Tak tau lah. I didn't ask, I don't wanna know. I'm someone who you would find when you need entertainment or something. I didn't ask for much, I want us to be friends. Friends talk to each other. Friends do NOT ignore each other. Friends appreciate each other's existence. I tau you ada berjuta kawan tapi ada ke jumpa kawan mcm I? Babe, I'm not a Barbie doll. Tak payah treat I macam I takde feelings. When I make mistakes, I apologize macam gila, ada you kisah? Bila you buat salah, ada you terfikir nak mintak maaf kat I? Ohhh you rasa you perfect la tak pernah salah, tak pernah lukakan perasaan I. I tak pernah mintak pape dari you babe. Tapi ape salahnye cakap 'thanks' sometimes. I do that all the time kat you. Babe, I tak cakap psl love sbb it's complicated. Although if I do feel that way pun, I'm gonna deny it each second now. Because it's not worth it, I've nothing to gain. I've NOTHING to expect. I'm hurt, I'm broken. I give up. I give up on you..

You may be laughing your ass out while reading this. Whatever, guy!
Suka hati I la nak nangis ke apa, I manusia. And I'm used to crying because of you. But I promise you, this is gonna be the last time.


Love, me.

0 comments: